Spell Search

8 results.

[12769/12769] Quick Time I
Target: Caster Group
Range: 200', AE Range: 100'
Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
Focusable: Yes
Casting: 0s
Duration: 2m+ (20 ticks) Song, Dispelable: Yes
5: Decrease Weapon Delay by 4.5%
9: Increase Chance to Hit by 36%
13: Increase ATK by 540
This ability, when activated, enhances the rhythm of all group members within a 100 foot radius, which increases their melee accuracy by 36%, attack power by 540 points, and reduces their base weapon delay by 4.5% for 2 minutes.

[13777/12769] Quick Time II
Target: Caster Group
Range: 200', AE Range: 100'
Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
Focusable: Yes
Casting: 0s
Duration: 2m+ (20 ticks) Song, Dispelable: Yes
5: Decrease Weapon Delay by 6.8%
9: Increase Chance to Hit by 46%
13: Increase ATK by 676
This ability, when activated, enhances the rhythm of all group members within a 100 foot radius, which increases their melee accuracy by 46%, attack power by 676 points, and reduces their base weapon delay by 6.8% for 2 minutes.

[30769/12769] Quick Time III
Target: Caster Group
Range: 200', AE Range: 100'
Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
Focusable: Yes
Casting: 0s
Duration: 2m+ (20 ticks) Song, Dispelable: Yes
5: Decrease Weapon Delay by 9%
9: Increase Chance to Hit by 57%
13: Increase ATK by 813
This ability, when activated, enhances the rhythm of all group members within a 100 foot radius, which increases their melee accuracy by 57%, attack power by 813 points, and reduces their base weapon delay by 9% for 2 minutes.

[30770/12769] Quick Time IV
Target: Caster Group
Range: 200', AE Range: 100'
Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
Focusable: Yes
Casting: 0s
Duration: 2m+ (20 ticks) Song, Dispelable: Yes
5: Decrease Weapon Delay by 11.3%
9: Increase Chance to Hit by 68%
13: Increase ATK by 950
This ability, when activated, enhances the rhythm of all group members within a 100 foot radius, which increases their melee accuracy by 68%, attack power by 950 points, and reduces their base weapon delay by 11.3% for 2 minutes.

[30771/12769] Quick Time V
Target: Caster Group
Range: 200', AE Range: 100'
Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
Focusable: Yes
Casting: 0s
Duration: 2m+ (20 ticks) Song, Dispelable: Yes
5: Decrease Weapon Delay by 13.5%
9: Increase Chance to Hit by 79%
13: Increase ATK by 1080
This ability, when activated, enhances the rhythm of all group members within a 100 foot radius, which increases their melee accuracy by 79%, attack power by 1080 points, and reduces their base weapon delay by 13.5% for 2 minutes.

[48819/12769] Quick Time VI
Target: Caster Group
Range: 200', AE Range: 100'
Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
Focusable: Yes
Casting: 0s
Duration: 2m+ (20 ticks) Song, Dispelable: Yes
5: Decrease Weapon Delay by 14%
9: Increase Chance to Hit by 86%
13: Increase ATK by 1224
This ability, when activated, enhances the rhythm of all group members within a 100 foot radius, which increases their melee accuracy by 86%, attack power by 1224 points, and reduces their base weapon delay by 14% for 2 minutes.

[48820/12769] Quick Time VII
Target: Caster Group
Range: 200', AE Range: 100'
Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
Focusable: Yes
Casting: 0s
Duration: 2m+ (20 ticks) Song, Dispelable: Yes
5: Decrease Weapon Delay by 14.5%
9: Increase Chance to Hit by 90%
13: Increase ATK by 1368
This ability, when activated, enhances the rhythm of all group members within a 100 foot radius, which increases their melee accuracy by 90%, attack power by 1368 points, and reduces their base weapon delay by 14.5% for 2 minutes.

[51341/12769] Quick Time VIII
Target: Caster Group
Range: 200', AE Range: 100'
Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
Focusable: Yes
Casting: 0s
Duration: 2m+ (20 ticks) Song, Dispelable: Yes
1: Decrease Casting Times by 0.25s
2: Limit Max Level: 110 (lose 100% per level)
3: Limit Type: Exclude Combat Skills
4: Limit Class: ALL
5: Decrease Weapon Delay by 15%
6: Increase Chance of Additional 2H Attack by 10% (2)
7: Increase Chance of Additional Primary 1H Attack by 10% (1)
8: Increase Chance of Additional Secondary 1H Attack by 10% (1)
9: Increase Chance to Hit by 90%
13: Increase ATK by 1368
This ability, when activated, enhances the rhythm of all group members within a 100 foot radius, which increases their melee accuracy by 90%, attack power by 1368 points, the chance they will land a second additional hit with a 2-handed weapon or one additional hit with a 1-handed weapon in either hand by 10%, reduces the cast time of level 110 or lower spells and songs by 0.25 seconds, and their base weapon delay by 15% for 2 minutes.

Download the spell parser or spell data in .csv format. Source code for this spell parser is available on github.