AA Search

13 results (costing 1600 AA points).

/alt actNameLevelCostRecastEffects
Beguiler's Synergy (13)120 ENC (ToL)200 / 1600-1: Cast: Beguiler's Synergy IV on Spell Use (100% Chance)
2: Limit Spells: Mindreap
This passive ability grants your Mindreap spells a 100% chance to trigger Beguiler's Synergy IV on all group members within a 0 foot radius for 12 seconds, which increases the base damage of 1 fire, ice, or magic spell by 65%.
Beguiler's Synergy (12)115 ENC (ToV)200 / 1400-1: Cast: Beguiler's Synergy III on Spell Use (100% Chance)
2: Limit Spells: Mindrift
This passive ability grants your Mindrift spells a 100% chance to trigger Beguiler's Synergy III on all group members within a 0 foot radius for 12 seconds, which increases the base damage of 1 fire, ice, or magic spell by 55%.
Beguiler's Synergy (11)110 ENC (RoS)200 / 1200-1: Cast: Beguiler's Synergy II on Spell Use (100% Chance)
2: Limit Spells: Mindslash
This passive ability grants your Mindslash spells a 100% chance to trigger Beguiler's Synergy II on all group members within a 0 foot radius for 12 seconds, which increases the base damage of 1 fire, ice, or magic spell by 45%.
Beguiler's Synergy (10)105 ENC (EoK)100 / 1000-1: Cast: Beguiler's Synergy I on Spell Use (100% Chance)
2: Limit Spells: Mindsunder
This passive ability grants your Mindsunder spells a 100% chance to trigger Beguiler's Synergy I on all group members within a 0 foot radius for 12 seconds, which increases the base damage of 1 fire, ice, or magic spell by 40%.
Beguiler's Synergy (9)105 ENC (EoK)100 / 900-1: Cast: Beguiler's Synergy I on Spell Use (90% Chance)
2: Limit Spells: Mindsunder
This passive ability grants your Mindsunder spells a 90% chance to trigger Beguiler's Synergy I on all group members within a 0 foot radius for 12 seconds, which increases the base damage of 1 fire, ice, or magic spell by 40%.
Beguiler's Synergy (8)105 ENC (EoK)100 / 800-1: Cast: Beguiler's Synergy I on Spell Use (80% Chance)
2: Limit Spells: Mindsunder
This passive ability grants your Mindsunder spells a 80% chance to trigger Beguiler's Synergy I on all group members within a 0 foot radius for 12 seconds, which increases the base damage of 1 fire, ice, or magic spell by 40%.
Beguiler's Synergy (7)105 ENC (EoK)100 / 700-1: Cast: Beguiler's Synergy I on Spell Use (70% Chance)
2: Limit Spells: Mindsunder
This passive ability grants your Mindsunder spells a 70% chance to trigger Beguiler's Synergy I on all group members within a 0 foot radius for 12 seconds, which increases the base damage of 1 fire, ice, or magic spell by 40%.
Beguiler's Synergy (6)105 ENC (EoK)100 / 600-1: Cast: Beguiler's Synergy I on Spell Use (60% Chance)
2: Limit Spells: Mindsunder
This passive ability grants your Mindsunder spells a 60% chance to trigger Beguiler's Synergy I on all group members within a 0 foot radius for 12 seconds, which increases the base damage of 1 fire, ice, or magic spell by 40%.
Beguiler's Synergy (5)105 ENC (EoK)100 / 500-1: Cast: Beguiler's Synergy I on Spell Use (50% Chance)
2: Limit Spells: Mindsunder
This passive ability grants your Mindsunder spells a 50% chance to trigger Beguiler's Synergy I on all group members within a 0 foot radius for 12 seconds, which increases the base damage of 1 fire, ice, or magic spell by 40%.
Beguiler's Synergy (4)105 ENC (EoK)100 / 400-1: Cast: Beguiler's Synergy I on Spell Use (40% Chance)
2: Limit Spells: Mindsunder
This passive ability grants your Mindsunder spells a 40% chance to trigger Beguiler's Synergy I on all group members within a 0 foot radius for 12 seconds, which increases the base damage of 1 fire, ice, or magic spell by 40%.
Beguiler's Synergy (3)105 ENC (EoK)100 / 300-1: Cast: Beguiler's Synergy I on Spell Use (30% Chance)
2: Limit Spells: Mindsunder
This passive ability grants your Mindsunder spells a 30% chance to trigger Beguiler's Synergy I on all group members within a 0 foot radius for 12 seconds, which increases the base damage of 1 fire, ice, or magic spell by 40%.
Beguiler's Synergy (2)105 ENC (EoK)100 / 200-1: Cast: Beguiler's Synergy I on Spell Use (20% Chance)
2: Limit Spells: Mindsunder
This passive ability grants your Mindsunder spells a 20% chance to trigger Beguiler's Synergy I on all group members within a 0 foot radius for 12 seconds, which increases the base damage of 1 fire, ice, or magic spell by 40%.
Beguiler's Synergy (1)105 ENC (EoK)100 / 100-1: Cast: Beguiler's Synergy I on Spell Use (10% Chance)
2: Limit Spells: Mindsunder
This passive ability grants your Mindsunder spells a 10% chance to trigger Beguiler's Synergy I on all group members within a 0 foot radius for 12 seconds, which increases the base damage of 1 fire, ice, or magic spell by 40%.

AA list updated December 2021 (Terror of Luclin Beta).