AA Search

20 results (costing 579 AA points).

/alt actNameLevelCostRecastEffects
Killing Spree (20)120 WAR, MNK, ROG, BER (ToL)55 / 579-1: Add Killshot Proc: Killing Spree XII (90% Chance)
This passive ability grants your killing blows against non-trivial enemies a 90% chance to trigger Killing Spree XII which instantly restores 700 endurance, increases your base melee damage by 45%, and your endurance regeneration by 700 points for 42 seconds.
Killing Spree (19)120 WAR, MNK, ROG, BER (ToL)55 / 524-1: Add Killshot Proc: Killing Spree XI (90% Chance)
This passive ability grants your killing blows against non-trivial enemies a 90% chance to trigger Killing Spree XI which instantly restores 650 endurance, increases your base melee damage by 45%, and your endurance regeneration by 650 points for 42 seconds.
Killing Spree (18)115 WAR, MNK, ROG, BER (CoV)50 / 469-1: Add Killshot Proc: Killing Spree X (90% Chance)
This passive ability grants your killing blows against non-trivial enemies a 90% chance to trigger Killing Spree X which instantly restores 600 endurance, increases your base melee damage by 45%, and your endurance regeneration by 600 points for 42 seconds.
Killing Spree (17)115 WAR, MNK, ROG, BER (CoV)50 / 419-1: Add Killshot Proc: Killing Spree IX (90% Chance)
This passive ability grants your killing blows against non-trivial enemies a 90% chance to trigger Killing Spree IX which instantly restores 550 endurance, increases your base melee damage by 45%, and your endurance regeneration by 550 points for 42 seconds.
Killing Spree (16)115 WAR, MNK, ROG, BER (ToV)45 / 369-1: Add Killshot Proc: Killing Spree VIII (90% Chance)
This passive ability grants your killing blows against non-trivial enemies a 90% chance to trigger Killing Spree VIII which instantly restores 500 endurance, increases your base melee damage by 45%, and your endurance regeneration by 500 points for 42 seconds.
Killing Spree (15)110 WAR, MNK, ROG, BER (TBL)50 / 324-1: Add Killshot Proc: Killing Spree VII (90% Chance)
This passive ability grants your killing blows against non-trivial enemies a 90% chance to trigger Killing Spree VII which instantly restores 500 endurance, increases your base melee damage by 45%, and your endurance regeneration by 300 points for 42 seconds.
Killing Spree (14)110 WAR, MNK, ROG, BER (TBL)50 / 274-1: Add Killshot Proc: Killing Spree VI (90% Chance)
This passive ability grants your killing blows against non-trivial enemies a 90% chance to trigger Killing Spree VI which instantly restores 450 endurance, increases your base melee damage by 45%, and your endurance regeneration by 250 points for 42 seconds.
Killing Spree (13)110 WAR, MNK, ROG, BER (RoS)40 / 224-1: Add Killshot Proc: Killing Spree V (90% Chance)
This passive ability grants your killing blows against non-trivial enemies a 90% chance to trigger Killing Spree V which instantly restores 400 endurance, increases your base melee damage by 45%, and your endurance regeneration by 200 points for 42 seconds.
Killing Spree (12)108 WAR, MNK, ROG, BER (RoS)40 / 184-1: Add Killshot Proc: Killing Spree IV (90% Chance)
This passive ability grants your killing blows against non-trivial enemies a 90% chance to trigger Killing Spree IV which instantly restores 400 endurance, increases your base melee damage by 45%, and your endurance regeneration by 200 points for 36 seconds.
Killing Spree (11)105 WAR, MNK, ROG, BER (EoK)40 / 144-1: Add Killshot Proc: Killing Spree III (90% Chance)
This passive ability grants your killing blows against non-trivial enemies a 90% chance to trigger Killing Spree III which instantly restores 400 endurance, increases your base melee damage by 45%, and your endurance regeneration by 200 points for 30 seconds.
Killing Spree (10)95 WAR, MNK, ROG, BER (EoK)30 / 104-1: Add Killshot Proc: Killing Spree II (90% Chance)
This passive ability grants your killing blows against non-trivial enemies a 90% chance to trigger Killing Spree II which instantly restores 300 endurance, increases your base melee damage by 40%, and your endurance regeneration by 100 points for 30 seconds.
Killing Spree (9)85 WAR, MNK, ROG, BER (SoD)12 / 74-1: Add Killshot Proc: Killing Spree I (90% Chance)
This passive ability grants your killing blows against non-trivial enemies a 90% chance to trigger Killing Spree I which instantly restores 200 endurance and increases your base melee damage by 30% for 30 seconds.
Killing Spree (8)83 WAR, MNK, ROG, BER (SoD)9 / 62-1: Add Killshot Proc: Killing Spree I (80% Chance)
This passive ability grants your killing blows against non-trivial enemies a 80% chance to trigger Killing Spree I which instantly restores 200 endurance and increases your base melee damage by 30% for 30 seconds.
Killing Spree (7)81 WAR, MNK, ROG, BER (SoD)7 / 53-1: Add Killshot Proc: Killing Spree I (70% Chance)
This passive ability grants your killing blows against non-trivial enemies a 70% chance to trigger Killing Spree I which instantly restores 200 endurance and increases your base melee damage by 30% for 30 seconds.
Killing Spree (6)80 WAR, MNK, ROG, BER (SoF)12 / 46-1: Add Killshot Proc: Killing Spree I (60% Chance)
This passive ability grants your killing blows against non-trivial enemies a 60% chance to trigger Killing Spree I which instantly restores 200 endurance and increases your base melee damage by 30% for 30 seconds.
Killing Spree (5)78 WAR, MNK, ROG, BER (SoF)9 / 34-1: Add Killshot Proc: Killing Spree I (50% Chance)
This passive ability grants your killing blows against non-trivial enemies a 50% chance to trigger Killing Spree I which instantly restores 200 endurance and increases your base melee damage by 30% for 30 seconds.
Killing Spree (4)76 WAR, MNK, ROG, BER (SoF)7 / 25-1: Add Killshot Proc: Killing Spree I (40% Chance)
This passive ability grants your killing blows against non-trivial enemies a 40% chance to trigger Killing Spree I which instantly restores 200 endurance and increases your base melee damage by 30% for 30 seconds.
Killing Spree (3)75 WAR, MNK, ROG, BER (TSS)9 / 18-1: Add Killshot Proc: Killing Spree I (30% Chance)
This passive ability grants your killing blows against non-trivial enemies a 30% chance to trigger Killing Spree I which instantly restores 200 endurance and increases your base melee damage by 30% for 30 seconds.
Killing Spree (2)73 WAR, MNK, ROG, BER (TSS)6 / 9-1: Add Killshot Proc: Killing Spree I (20% Chance)
This passive ability grants your killing blows against non-trivial enemies a 20% chance to trigger Killing Spree I which instantly restores 200 endurance and increases your base melee damage by 30% for 30 seconds.
Killing Spree (1)71 WAR, MNK, ROG, BER (TSS)3 / 3-1: Add Killshot Proc: Killing Spree I (10% Chance)
This passive ability grants your killing blows against non-trivial enemies a 10% chance to trigger Killing Spree I which instantly restores 200 endurance and increases your base melee damage by 30% for 30 seconds.

AA list updated December 2021 (Terror of Luclin Beta).