AA Search

12 results (costing 207 AA points).

/alt actNameLevelCostRecastEffects
Mrylokar's Rigor (12)120 ROG (ToL)25 / 207-1: Cast: Lethality XII on Spell Use (30% Chance)
2: Limit Casting Skill: Backstab
3: Limit Max Level: 253 (lose 100% per level)
4: Limit Effect: Skill Attack
5: Limit Class: ROG
6: Add Backstab Proc (30% Chance)
Cast: Lethality XII
This passive ability grants your backstab skill and backstab skill attacks a 30% chance to trigger Lethality XII which increases your base melee damage by 90% for 12 seconds.
Mrylokar's Rigor (11)120 ROG (ToL)25 / 182-1: Cast: Lethality XI on Spell Use (30% Chance)
2: Limit Casting Skill: Backstab
3: Limit Max Level: 253 (lose 100% per level)
4: Limit Effect: Skill Attack
5: Limit Class: ROG
6: Add Backstab Proc (30% Chance)
Cast: Lethality XI
This passive ability grants your backstab skill and backstab skill attacks a 30% chance to trigger Lethality XI which increases your base melee damage by 80% for 12 seconds.
Mrylokar's Rigor (10)120 ROG (ToL)25 / 157-1: Cast: Lethality X on Spell Use (30% Chance)
2: Limit Casting Skill: Backstab
3: Limit Max Level: 253 (lose 100% per level)
4: Limit Effect: Skill Attack
5: Limit Class: ROG
6: Add Backstab Proc (30% Chance)
Cast: Lethality X
This passive ability grants your backstab skill and backstab skill attacks a 30% chance to trigger Lethality X which increases your base melee damage by 70% for 12 seconds.
Mrylokar's Rigor (9)115 ROG (ToV)20 / 132-1: Cast: Lethality IX on Spell Use (30% Chance)
2: Limit Casting Skill: Backstab
3: Limit Max Level: 253 (lose 100% per level)
4: Limit Effect: Skill Attack
5: Limit Class: ROG
6: Add Backstab Proc (30% Chance)
Cast: Lethality IX
This passive ability grants your backstab skill and backstab skill attacks a 30% chance to trigger Lethality IX which increases your base melee damage by 60% for 12 seconds.
Mrylokar's Rigor (8)110 ROG (ToV)20 / 112-1: Cast: Lethality VIII on Spell Use (30% Chance)
2: Limit Casting Skill: Backstab
3: Limit Max Level: 253 (lose 100% per level)
4: Limit Effect: Skill Attack
5: Limit Class: ROG
6: Add Backstab Proc (30% Chance)
Cast: Lethality VIII
This passive ability grants your backstab skill and backstab skill attacks a 30% chance to trigger Lethality VIII which increases your base melee damage by 50% for 12 seconds.
Mrylokar's Rigor (7)105 ROG (ToV)20 / 92-1: Cast: Lethality VII on Spell Use (30% Chance)
2: Limit Casting Skill: Backstab
3: Limit Max Level: 253 (lose 100% per level)
4: Limit Effect: Skill Attack
5: Limit Class: ROG
6: Add Backstab Proc (30% Chance)
Cast: Lethality VII
This passive ability grants your backstab skill and backstab skill attacks a 30% chance to trigger Lethality VII which increases your base melee damage by 45% for 12 seconds.
Mrylokar's Rigor (6)100 ROG (CotF)15 / 72-1: Cast: Lethality VI on Spell Use (30% Chance)
2: Limit Casting Skill: Backstab
3: Limit Max Level: 253 (lose 100% per level)
4: Limit Effect: Skill Attack
5: Limit Class: ROG
6: Add Backstab Proc (30% Chance)
Cast: Lethality VI
This passive ability grants your backstab skill and backstab skill attacks a 30% chance to trigger Lethality VI which increases your base melee damage by 42% for 12 seconds.
Mrylokar's Rigor (5)100 ROG (CotF)12 / 57-1: Cast: Lethality V on Spell Use (25% Chance)
2: Limit Casting Skill: Backstab
3: Limit Max Level: 253 (lose 100% per level)
4: Limit Effect: Skill Attack
5: Limit Class: ROG
6: Add Backstab Proc (25% Chance)
Cast: Lethality V
This passive ability grants your backstab skill and backstab skill attacks a 25% chance to trigger Lethality V which increases your base melee damage by 36% for 12 seconds.
Mrylokar's Rigor (4)100 ROG (CotF)9 / 45-1: Cast: Lethality IV on Spell Use (20% Chance)
2: Limit Casting Skill: Backstab
3: Limit Max Level: 253 (lose 100% per level)
4: Limit Effect: Skill Attack
5: Limit Class: ROG
6: Add Backstab Proc (20% Chance)
Cast: Lethality IV
This passive ability grants your backstab skill and backstab skill attacks a 20% chance to trigger Lethality IV which increases your base melee damage by 30% for 12 seconds.
Mrylokar's Rigor (3)100 ROG (RoF)15 / 36-1: Cast: Lethality III on Spell Use (15% Chance)
2: Limit Casting Skill: Backstab
3: Limit Max Level: 253 (lose 100% per level)
4: Limit Effect: Skill Attack
5: Limit Class: ROG
6: Add Backstab Proc (15% Chance)
Cast: Lethality III
This passive ability grants your backstab skill and backstab skill attacks a 15% chance to trigger Lethality III which increases your base melee damage by 24% for 12 seconds.
Mrylokar's Rigor (2)98 ROG (RoF)12 / 21-1: Cast: Lethality II on Spell Use (10% Chance)
2: Limit Casting Skill: Backstab
3: Limit Max Level: 253 (lose 100% per level)
4: Limit Effect: Skill Attack
5: Limit Class: ROG
6: Add Backstab Proc (10% Chance)
Cast: Lethality II
This passive ability grants your backstab skill and backstab skill attacks a 10% chance to trigger Lethality II which increases your base melee damage by 16% for 12 seconds.
Mrylokar's Rigor (1)96 ROG (RoF)9 / 9-1: Cast: Lethality I on Spell Use (5% Chance)
2: Limit Casting Skill: Backstab
3: Limit Max Level: 253 (lose 100% per level)
4: Limit Effect: Skill Attack
5: Limit Class: ROG
6: Add Backstab Proc (5% Chance)
Cast: Lethality I
This passive ability grants your backstab skill and backstab skill attacks a 5% chance to trigger Lethality I which increases your base melee damage by 8% for 12 seconds.

AA list updated December 2021 (Terror of Luclin Beta).