AA Search

4 results (costing 115 AA points).

/alt actNameLevelCostRecastEffects
1017Thunder of Karana (4)120 PAL (ToL)35 / 1159m T17Cast: Thunder of Karana IV
Thunder of Karana IV, when activated, increases the base damage of your level 120 and lower spells by 85%, the chance that your direct damage spells will land critically by 25%, and the damage dealt by your critical direct damage spells by 70% for 60 seconds.
1017Thunder of Karana (3)115 PAL (ToV)30 / 809m T17Cast: Thunder of Karana III
Thunder of Karana III, when activated, increases the base damage of your level 115 and lower spells by 80%, the chance that your direct damage spells will land critically by 20%, and the damage dealt by your critical direct damage spells by 60% for 60 seconds.
1017Thunder of Karana (2)105 PAL (TBM)26 / 509m T17Cast: Thunder of Karana II
Thunder of Karana II, when activated, increases the base damage of your level 110 and lower spells by 75%, the chance that your direct damage spells will land critically by 15%, and the damage dealt by your critical direct damage spells by 50% for 60 seconds.
1017Thunder of Karana (1)100 PAL (TDS)24 / 249m T17Cast: Thunder of Karana I
Thunder of Karana I, when activated, increases the base damage of your level 110 and lower spells by 50%, the chance that your direct damage spells will land critically by 10%, and the damage dealt by your critical direct damage spells by 40% for 60 seconds.

AA list updated December 2021 (Terror of Luclin Beta).